Simple ways to organize your garage. Don't know how to organize your garage or storage room? It is always important to have your tools, tapes, nails, brushes, among many other tools, organized. Keeping your garage tidy will help you always have your tools ready for any project.
Right now Perfect Ideas will show you the 14 simple ways to organize your garage.
With wooden boards
A tool panel looks great too
Hanger for deployable objects
Using tubes to organize.
Hooks to hang your bicycle, thus making the most of the space in your garage.
Use towel tubes to organize trash bags.
Wonderful idea with a kitchen magnet.
Nail and screw organizer.
Some useful tips:
- Provide space for bicycles. It is one of the most effective ways to find more space in your garage. Place hooks, bicycle racks, ropes, in short, any element that allows them to be hung.
- Place the tools on the wall. Most likely you have wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, etc. Maybe you even have some carpentry tools. These types of objects tend to be messy even when they are in the toolbox.
- Place the shelves. This is a solution that depends on the items you will be storing in the garage. They can be shelves filled from the floor or smaller ones that fit the specific dimensions of the objects.
- Delete everything. You may have a garage for sale. Sure, as you organize your tool kit, you'll find plenty of items you haven't used in a while, or don't even need anymore.
- Do not leave loose parts. Putting everything in the box allows similar items in the same place. Especially the ones you don't even want to see, but can't throw away or sell. The best way to stay organized is to stick to these boxes.
- Use the back panels. The true purpose of a garage is to park the car when it is not in use. This forces the central space to be freed up.
- Use the bottom of the garage. Above all, in the narrow space, the bottom wall is a place that can be used by placing an organization or shelf.