Creating Cement Sheets for the Garden. An impressive construction for your garden or patio. Create stunning cement sheets for your garden! Constructions made of cement are limitless if there is a fantasy!
- Large Leaves
- Plastic Container for Cement
- Cardboard for work base
- We start by preparing the cement, prepare the mixture, mix the cement with fine sand. We will need twice as much sand as cement to make a good mix.
- We will open the cement bag and prepare the sand. We must use a spatula for the dry mixture, to measure the proportions, which are 1 part cement, 2 parts sand.
- We are pouring the materials together into the plastic container for the cement. We will mix the ingredients very well with the spatula and we will make sure that it is very homogeneous.
- Although we are going to continue grinding it, it is much better for the dry mixture to be uniform before adding the water.
- Now we will add the water to the dry mixture. We pour a little water over the dry mixture.
- We will control the amount we will add, this way the consistency will not be affected.
- In the plastic container for the cement, we will remove 3/4 of the dry mixture with all the water. We add the rest of the dry mixture to the soaked cement
- We extend the sheet where the back is facing up, to ensure that the mold is well marked.
- We pour the cement immediately with a thick layer over the entire area of the sheet. Do it quickly before the cement hardens
- We will let them dry well
- Once the leaves are dry, you can move them to where you want them to go.
More examples that can be achieved with this simple technique.