Tips for Having a Beautiful Bed Decor for a bedroom that should always look comfortable and beautiful, in the end it is where we spend a good part of our lives. In this sense, the choice of bed, mattress, pillows and clothing is essential.
- Don't let the structure of the bed be seen, be it canape or legs. You can use canapé covers or quilts to cover said structure.
- Dark colors, just like on the walls, also make the bedroom smaller and darker. Try to choose textiles in light tones that provide brightness and more warmth and will also make them look more hygienic.
- Make bed fabrics fit in with the overall decor of the bedroom, rather than making them stand out.
- Be consistent and uniform with the style of bed decoration that you have in the bedroom.
- Choose fitted and plain sheets.
- The duvets and duvets do not extend completely on the bed. Make them extend halfway and then fold the rest over themselves.
- Use cushions and pillows to decorate the bed, make sure their design matches.
- To place it, start by placing the pillows to sleep first, as a base.