12 tricks to save space in the kitchen may seem simple, but those who cook very frequently know that it is not always easy to find the right place for everything and organizing that space to have all the utensils within reach can be a task. difficult sometimes.
That is why we bring you these 16 tricks to save space in your kitchen.
1. Drawer with boxes for cereals, nuts and bulk items.
2. Meat board with hole.
3. Sliding table.
4. Paper towel holder.
5. Retractable pot organizer.
6. Specific space for sponges and sink cloths
7. Dish drainer that takes advantage of the corner of the sink.
8. Box for bread and vegetables such as onions and potatoes.
9. Drawer for your pet's food
10. Door with space for coffee, tea and spices.
11. Containers for storing cereals or nuts. We have always wanted to have one of them.
12. Gadget organizer.
Do you want to save space in the kitchen? The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the house, not only because it is where we prepare our food, but also because it is where we spend most of the day.